1. I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
2. Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
3. Five frantic frogs fled from fifty fierce fishes.
4. Mix a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer
5. Many mumbling mice are making merry music in the moonlight.
6. I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
7. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
8. The cat catchers can’t catch caught cats.
9. Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.
Try out these tongue twisters with your kids and see if they can recite them at breakneck speeds. Let us know how it went, and also let us know if you have tried some new tongue twisters with your little ones.