Duration : 20 mins
Material Required - 2 Chart Papers, Scissors, Tape, Printable
- . Learning Action Words
- . Gross Motor Skills Development
- 1. Draw or print out 2 templates of a cube & cut them out.
- 2. Fold on the dotted lines to form a cube.
- 3. Tape the edges to hold the cube together.
- 4. Make two dice, one for the parts of the body, other for the body actions.
- 5. Ask your child to throw the two dice in the air, read out the name of the body part and the action on the dice and ask your child to do the resulting action.
- 6. Continue until all the body parts are named and the actions are done.
Download your copy