Duration : 15 mins
Material Required - ‘Fruits and Vegetables’ Books and Flashcards
- . Thinking Skills
- . Fine Motor Development
- 1. Names of Fruits and Vegetables.
- 2. Show your child the Fruits & Vegetables Flashcards
- 3. Get some fresh fruits and vegetables and show them to your child.
- 4. Show pictures from books and flashcards.
- 5. Let your child touch, feel, taste and smell them.
- 6. Talk about the colour, the shape, the taste, the smell, the feel and the size of the fruits and vegetables.
- 7. Ask questions like ‘What is the colour of this fruit/vegetable, What is the shape, Is it round or long, Is it big or small?’