Duration : 20 mins
Material Required - Baking soda, Vinegar (white vinegar), 3 droppers, A plastic tray, Food colours/ Poster paints, 3 bowls.
- . Visual Discrimination
- . Colour mixing
- 1. Sprinkle the baking soda all over the tray. Let your child shake the tray back & forth slowly to distribute the baking soda evenly.
- 2. Take 3 bowls with a little vinegar in each of them & add red, yellow & blue colour.
- 3. Let your child drop a few drops of red, yellow & blue vinegar on the tray with the help of droppers. He/she will be amazed to hear the fizzing sound.
- 4. Let your child observe the results & name the resulting colours.
- 5. Let your child have fun dropping the vinegar in the tray and observing the results.