When is the time when your kid has colossal tantrums in the entire day?
It’s in the morning when you prepare them to go to school. They turn up with baseless excuses and try their level best to persuade you towards not sending them to the school. Motivating kids every morning to get ready and head to the school has always been a tough task to do. Let’s clearly admit the fact that every day you have to deal with this challenging responsibility of mentally motivating and convincing your kid to go to the school. You can not expect your child to get up raring to go school but you surely can inspire them to school with these super inspiring thoughts for the day-
1. Where there is a will, there is a way.
2. To open your mind, open a book.
3. I treat others the way I want them to treat me.
4. Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day.
5. An action is a fundamental key to success.
6. We make our choices. Then our choices make us.
7. I think I can. I know I can.
8. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
9. A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great month which becomes a great year which becomes a great life.
10. It is ok to laugh at funny things, but not to laugh at others.
11. Why fit in when you were born to stand out.
12. You learn something every day if you pay attention.
13. What one can be one must be.
14. What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
15. Your attitude determines your action.
16. Creativity is intelligence is having fun.
17. The future depends on what we do in the present.
18. Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.
19. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
20. Fall seven times, stand up eight.
21. When you know better, you do better.
22. In order to have friends, I must act in a kind way.
23. I am being a good citizen when I volunteer to help others.
24. My values guide me to do what is right.
25. I am grateful for what I have, so I share with others.
26. No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.
27. You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
28. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
29. You must be the change you wish to see in the World.
30. All your dream can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.
The more influential a thought is, the more it seems to replicate itself in the mind of your child. While schools utilize these provocative thoughts to inspire your child, you can start using them at home as well because Positive thoughts can make a huge positive impact on the behavior of your child and being a parent you must start giving its complete advantage to your Kid.