Duration : 20 mins
Material Required - A Thermocol plate, Punching Machine, Vaseline, Thread
- . Develops Artistic Ability
- . Gross Motor Skills Development
- 1. Ask your child to take a plate and punch two holes at one end of the plate.
- 2. Put the thread in the hole and make a knot to hold the plate.
- 3. Then ask your child to take Vaseline on his or her hands and rub that on one side of the plate. Make sure you put a considerable amount of Vaseline.
- 4. Take your child to a subway where air pollution is evident.
- 5. Ask him/her to hold the catcher for a while.
- 6. After you return, your child will be able to see that there are dust particles present on the plate.
- 7. Explain that these particles travel in air and pollute the air and how it affects our environment.
- 8. Alternatively, hang the plate on a window or an open space for a day and check results.