Duration : 30 mins
Material Required - Bubble Wrap Roll, Poster colours, Scissors, Soda Bottle Cap
- . Identification of Colours
- . Creativity
- 1. Cut 12 x 12 inches, 8 squares out of bubble wrap roll and also out of the white sheet. Fix the construction sheet squares on the floor in the given pattern.
- 2. Help your child colour the bubble wrap squares in different colours - Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink & Orange
- 3. Place the bubble wrap squares on the white construction sheet squares, coloured side down and tape them.
- 4. WHITE, PINK - BLACK, RED, ORANGE-BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW
- 5. Let your child touch, feel, taste and smell them.
- 6. Ask your child to play hopscotch
- 7. Ask your child to name the colours as he/she hops on the coloured square.